Dolphin-assisted therapy Minsk
To sign up for
dolphin assisted therapy course
you can via telephone:
Dolphin-assisted therapy is a complex non-specific method of correction and prophylaxis of various psycho emotional and psycho somatic diseases. Taking into consideration that this method is very unique and natural – dolphin-assisted therapy is accessible as for patients who suffer of different diseases as for practically healthy people. Specialists of the dolphinarium “Nemo” designed unique program that allows conducting a complex treatment and prophylaxis of different diseases using elements of game therapy, art therapy, holding therapy, behavior and social cognitive therapy. Such methodology allows making treatment maximum effective and fruitful.
Dolphin-assisted therapy is able to:
- To correct maladaptive emotional and behavior effect;
- To develop speech and psychomotor functions;
- To conduct correction of psychological development of people who suffer of different diseases of nervous system;
- To reduce neurotic and vegetative-vascular reactions;
- To remove chronic pain;
- To reduce psycho-somatic disorders;
- To reduce involuntary movements, tics and spasms;
- To conduct psycho-rehabilitation of people who had big psycho-trauma or with PSD;
- To prepare a rehabilitation and prophylaxis of a program for children and adults from regions with bad ecological situation;
- To develop social skills;
- To organize both leisure and relaxation for healthy people: children and adults
General indications for dolphin-assisted therapy:
- Infantile cerebral palcy (ICP).
- Early infantile autism (EIA).
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD).
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Down syndrome.
- Delay of psychological and speech development.
- Behavior disorders.
- Various neurosis and speech neurosis.
- Psycho-somatic disorders.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PSD).
- Chronic diseases of a musculoskeletal system and cardiovascular system.
The main part of the treatment process of dolphin-assisted therapy is an interaction of a dolphin with a patient. Dolphins become a positive emotional stimulant that influence on emotional, communicative and cognitive functions of the person and contributed of social skills improvement. To physiological effects of dolphin-assisted therapy consist of sonophoresis (ultrasonic influence at the cellular level) and thalassotherapy (physiological effect of swimming that normalizes the work of body and its organ systems).