Dolphin therapy rates
You can take a full (10 sessions) or reduced (5 sessions) dolphin therapy course.
All prices are per session
|DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY
||MARСH, APRIL, MAY, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER,
||JUNE, JULY, AUGUST
Every session is designed on an individual basis to take into account the child’s personal traits and potential capabilities. Sessions are held by a team comprised of a psychologist – dolphin therapist and dolphin trainer.
Approximate session plan and duration:
1. Greeting: establishing contact with a psychologist and a dolphin (5 minutes).
2. Adaptation: deepening the contact, developing and relaxing exercises, direct interaction with a dolphin on the platform (5 minutes).
3. Game part: using elements of game therapy, fairy tale therapy and art therapy; playing and drawing with dolphins (5 minutes).
4. Aquatic part: interaction between the child and the dolphin in a swimming pool; swimming and playing with dolphins, relaxing exercises (10 minutes).
5. Concluding part: summing up the session’s results, working out positive sensations and emotions, parting with dolphins.